MORNING WALKING TOUR
This is a very complete walking tour around the most interesting places of Aveiro.
Daily: At 10am Every day of the week (except on sundays or other anounced dates).
Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting Point: Ponte do Botirão - Aveiro
- History of the Lagoon of Aveiro
- Carcavelos brige and the origin of Aveiro
- Chapel of São Bartolomeu
- Chapel of São Gonçalinho
- Fish market Square
- House Major Pessoa and the Art nouveau in Aveiro
- Coffee break and local tasting
- Rossio, João Afonso and the navigation
- The fenix and the rebirth of Aveiro
Price: 15€/Person (includes)
- Certified guide, fluent in English,
- Sound system
- Interesting information (history, patrimony, tales and traditions)
- Local tasting (sweet egg)
- Civil and Accidents Insurance
Children <12Y (in the company of their parents) don't pay.
Reservation is required
Please Note: You must reserve (or contact us) at least one day in advance (24h before the tour).
The reserve will only be confirmed after you have recieved our email with a confirmation and more details about the tour and meeting point.
The tour will go with a minimum of 5 inscriptions (from monday to friday).